Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept 9: Sugar High..benadryl not working

Sept 9- MULTICULTURAL JUNK FOOD FEST!
Gotta get to bed- today was tough -getting through work meetings while so tired... tomorrow will be the same. Perhaps I'm still not 'right' timezonewise.... aargh..took benadryl to force myself to sleep, and it is having NO effect whatsoever, or maybe it is all the sugar I just ingested from our Junk food fest. Tonight we had our multicultural junk food party- each team member brought junk food from their country and we all pigged out. I had this idea from something we did at camp for the International counselors to share their favorite foods with the kids, as part of the "Small World" activity.
Junk food fest India was fun and fattening., no doubt. Some foods were addictively delicious, others were, well, worth trying for the experience, but I won't be going back for seconds (such as the fish and cheese "sausage' stick from Korea... )sorry Do-Yeon, I preferred your other options!













Doug has issued a challenge to the team for an Indian Junk food party, so we will all bring our new favorite Indian junk foods to this event! I will probably go with the masala potato sticks.. those are yummy....or maybe banana /plaintains masala- haven't tried them yet, but they look pretty decadently awful for you.. so I'm sure they taste great.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment